Attention Gay Men of Tumblr
You do not need to tag your pictures as #gay #boy #cute #sexy #gayboy #gayguy #guys #sexyboy #hot #shirtless. Believe it or not, we can tell that you are a gay boy not wearing a shirt without the tags. It comes across as #desperate #lookingforvalidation #someonepleaselikeme #follow4follow #i’mfourteenandanidiot.
I’m not here for this.
If you don’t like what you see unfollow. It’s that simple. Hate mail isn’t even required. Also if you have to do hate mail anonymously…you srsly have some issues with yourself. Be accountable.
The word “effortless” should never be used to describe a photo from a styleblog. Never.
Weren’t the Oscars, like, a hundred years ago?
please limit your britney/gaga posts to a minimum because really, it’s been going on too long. and in a few weeks, no one will care. and it’s really just the same post. over and over.
i know i can hit the unfollow button, and i would have if i wanted to. and really i have nothing to compromise, so this post is moot but lets just switch it up a bit and post more than just britney and gaga’s new singles.
- Am I actually “laughing out loud”?
- Does it makes any sense at all to insert “LOL” before or after whatever random thing I’m posting on twiter, tumblr, or (the bag of dumbassery that is) facebook?
- Am I doing this right? Is this proper usage of this fake word?
- Am I over age 19?
- Have I used this sily expression over 3 times today?
And then STOP. Don’t do it. Do not “LOL”. Back away frm the key board, put down your cell phone and just stop.
LOL. Sorry, I mean… Ha! Or something…
- Observe everything
- Find the funny in everything
- Don’t try to please everyone
- Don’t force it
- Do it often
- Don’t look to get paid for it
- For God’s sake, have a sense of humor
- Don’t allow anonymous comments
- Don’t be a dick
- Repeat #1-9 until you’re blogfamous
I really don’t understand the fascination with this. Yes, the cup itself holds more liquid than your stomach. BUT IT’S FOR ICED DRINKS ONLY. Aka ice takes up the majority of the cup. Can we move along now?
it’s like, you know there have been stupid people always, right?